Monday, May 10, 2010
Tonight I made a custom sash for an etsy member. This sash is black satin and features three black organza flowers. Each flower has three layers and three Swarovski crystals at its center.
If anyone is interested in a custom sash please contact me. I have many different colors of fabric available now; and quite the collection of buttons, pearls, and crystals.
A new sash was also listed tonight on Ted Zeppelynn's. It is a gray organza floral sash called The Estelle. This sash costs $18.
Monday, April 12, 2010
I have been making a couple of new card designs for Ted Zeppelynn's. Expect to see the debut of these new designs in the shop within the next couple of days. If you would like these cards made for your wedding or event, but in a custom color, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here are the new designs -
And last but not least, here are the "Peonies" cards that Tiffany won last week in the Grand Opening Contest. They have been customized with a purple quatrefoil and embossed with the words, "Thank You".
In the meantime, you can view our current collection of Thank You cards here.
Ted Zeppelynn's is now on facebook. Become our fan through the widget up above on the right side of your screen ------->
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
My new Etsy shop, Ted Zeppelynn's, has finally opened and I'm having a Grand Opening Celebration! For the celebration, I will be giving away one free item* to one lucky reader of my blog. The contest starts today and will continue until Tuesday, April 6th at 5 pm central standard time.
There are multiple ways to enter the contest:
1. Visit Ted Zeppelynn's here, then come back to this blog and comment below with which item you'd like to win. (1 entry)
2. Add Ted Zeppelynn's shop to your Etsy favorites (heart it) and then comment below to tell me that you added the shop as a favorite. (1 entry)
3. Write a post on your blog about the grand opening of Ted Zeppelynn's and include a link to the shop in your post, then come back to this blog and leave a comment with a link to your blog post. (1 entry)
4. Become a fan of Ted Zeppelynn's on facebook, then return to this blog and leave a comment below telling me that you have done so. (1 entry)
5. Purchase any item from Ted Zeppelynn's and then come back to this blog and leave a comment telling me that you have made a purchase. (You will get 3 entries for each purchase you make!)
***Please leave a separate comment below for each entry that you complete. I will chose the winner randomly from all of the eligible comments using a random number generator. The winner will be announced on this blog on Wednesday, April 7th.***
*All items are eligible for the contest except for the wedding purses.
Thank you for visiting my Etsy shop! If you would like a custom item made for you, please don't hesitate to contact me. My email is tedzeppelynn(at)gmail(dot)com.
Posted by Ted Zeppelynn at 6:00 AM
Sunday, February 28, 2010
I'm working on some products for my Etsy shop right now. I can't wait to have a grand opening of my shop sometime in the next couple of months. I'm so excited to show all of you my handmade purses and accessories! Here's a sneak peak for now:
If anyone wants me to make them a custom item please feel free to comment below.